We are a young fast-growing company specializing in technical customer support of the mobile and web application users.
Providing reporting on a project, transparent pricing system, technical and information support of the client
250 000 000
users of our clients
in 8 languages
7days a week
CEO, Divo Games
- an easy and fast way to get in touch with the support team
- having the problem resolved as soon as possible
- polite service
- an opportunity to contact support in a user native language
- an opportunity to find the answer to the question by himself in a special knowledge base
First, it is a source of prompt notification, so to say, at first hand. At the very moment a mass malfunction occurs in the product, the developers are specifically informed by the users. In this situation the user is waiting for a time-efficient reaction from the developer and it is very important for the user to be informed on the status of the issue resolution and also to be able to rate the actions undertaken by the support team. It goes without saying, that the situation when everyone is satisfied would be absolutely perfect, but he that would eat the fruit must climb the tree.
Second, it is a wonderful opportunity to receive accumulated feedback on the product, that can be further used by the relative group of specialists - project managers, developers, designers, etc.
Third, a qualified support team can prevent distracting company specialists from their direct duties and avoid chaos in case the common reception center is missing, and also with sorting and processing questions, complaints and problems from the customers of the company.
One of the identifying qualities for any company is its reputation. Every corporation appreciates and values it, and the quality of interacting with the customers is one of the main tools in protecting the company's good name.
Even for a small company disorganized and ill-functioning customer service illustrates its attitude towards the customers and identifies the attitude of the clients to the company in return. That is why it is very important to appreciate and provide individual approach to every user, which is often not possible due to the lack of time.
High Price — every company tries to cut back on spending and thoroughly analyses all the expenses.
Due to this reason, the idea of using outsource is seen by the company management as
an extra considerable expenditure. Nevertheless, the practice shows that maintaining
support team of its own turns out to be even more expensive in the aspects of finances,
personnel and accountancy. Resorting to outsource services allows to replace a great
number of inner staff-related procedures by easier and more transparent collaborations.
Lack of understanding of factors that identify final price of support services —
many companies in this field set up complex and complicated tariff rates based
on bundle plans or hourly pay. This can cause difficulties in estimating the
effectiveness and the very necessity of outsourcing. Bundle plans most of the
time cause overpaying either for the requests not covered by the plan or for
the requests that stay unprocessed in the frames of a large service package.
When it comes to the hourly pay, it is never possible to determine the effectiveness
of the funds invested to the outsource service, as for the same sum of money there
can be 100 or 1000 requests processed. It is much more convenient and effective to
use a transparent pricing system based on charging for every actually processed request.
This system has such advantages as calculation clearness and easy valuating of the outsource effectiveness.
Fear of accrediting an outsource company with private data, investing it with too much authority —
any company leader would like to fully control all the spheres of
his business and sharing any of business directions is seen as a
threat of data leak and weakening of the control. However, the experience
has proven that the most successful and progressive companies do ensure
outsource companies with non-core activities for the purposes of
concentrating on the principal activities. Certainly, all the outsource
companies sign a nonproliferation treaty and adhere to it for the sake of their own reputation.
The scheme of working with the end user is unclear —
all the companies have their own approaches and algorithms of
working with a client, and their variety can at times cause lack
of understanding in the ways outsource companies interact with
the clients due to the specific nature of their work. Unfamiliarity
with these peculiarities and unwillingness to accept changes in
the inner business processes often lead to rejecting the idea of passing support duties to outsource.
Wide variety and availability of Helpdesk services —
currently, there is a number of HelpDesk services, and this fact
tends to create an illusion that self-contained usage of the
mentioned services will guarantee high quality of the support provided.
However, it is important to understand that these services present
some kind of a frame, but providing really optimized, convenient
and qualitative support requires thorough and detailed rearranging
and setting up every element of the system.
This process is highly resource-consuming, and besides working with an unknown product always complicates the workflow. Outsource companies have HelpDesk services already adapted to their needs and keep working in this direction, discovering new possibilities both for the customers and to their clients.
- Lack of control over the work executed — methods of evaluating effectiveness and control of the service provided by outsourcers arise certain questions to many companies. It is especially hard to control the activities of the companies providing no access to their KPI. All the incoming requests should be available for viewing on demand, and all the data readings should be presented in a convenient, easy to understand format. The main objective of an outsource company is to help the client to get rid of the problem with customer service and to make the collaboration process easier and more productive.
- wide language base
- supporting and updating porjects knowledge base
- free customer integration on the terms of longstanding collaborations and many more
- we are working 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- we provide a wide spectre of supported platforms: iOS, Android, FB, Windows and others
- various means of contacting support team
- all the employees have a degree in linguistics and are fluent in 2 or more languages
- we have a solid experience of working in stress conditions caused by critical errors
- distinct and optimized algorithms of interacting with users
- charges for actually processed requests only
- logging agent operations
- timely reports and user feedback retrieval
- 1st and 2nd support lines
- working with project of various targeting
- organazing support process of a project from scratch
- speed of response under 24 hours
- quick notifications on critical errors
- account manager who is always ready to help in word and deed